Friday, December 5, 2008

Resolved

At last I recieved an email from the library, I was expecting the entire book to download but apparently all that is supplied is details on the book and its availability. Although this was a simple task, without any prior knowledge on how to accomplish it, it became very frustrating. Especially when I didnt know that the email address I sent it to wasnt the class email function.
Im feeling rather silly at the moment as I look back it all seems so simple. One part that confuses me still is the question that the telnet application asks when you first log onto the library, which is what type of terminal am I using vt100 or ncsa vt100, I have no clue as to what this is, I had better look it up.

2 comments:

RhysatWork said...

Hey there Douglas, Go over and have a look at my blog. You'll find the answer kindly provided in the comments of this task by one of our learning companions. My blog is here cheers, Rhys

Peter Fletcher said...

Hey Doug great start for your first blog. Look forward to your posts.