Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mod 4 Annotation Reflections

In looking back at my annotation and comparing to the site I think i would use my report as a guideline as to whether the site in question would serve my needs. My annotation is only a review of the site its author and publisher, and would probably benefit me better than a snapshot of the page as i have already read the site and my annotation then becomes an aid to memory.

Even though I have tried to be uninfluenced by my own beliefs and needs my annotation is probably not as unbiased as i would hope it to be. Therefore I would have to say that a snapshot of the page in question would probably be of better use to an outside user as they can then judge for themselves whether the information contained within is relevant or of a certain standard.

No comments: