Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mod 3 Blogs

My thoughts on Blogs hmmm well lets see. Blogs are primarily for people to share information on a topic, they are interactive(people can make comments). Many different forms of communication can be used in a blog such as text, pictures and even video and audio.
Links can also be Incorporated into a blog to allow the reader to access further info on the subject of the Blog.

Blog stands for Web Log and can be used as a diary or tasks or events such as we are doing on this course. or as a way for people to communicate their thoughts and ideas whether they be intellectual or artistic. With the use of the comment ability of the log a two way conversation can be initiated making the dissemination of ideas or info more of a message board feel.

I find that using this blog to convey my thoughts is an easier medium for me to use. Its about me sharing my opinions without having to actually contact someone. Phew.

No comments: