Friday, January 23, 2009

Module 3 HTML Task 1

I really enjoyed doing the tutorial, even though I knew most of those basics its nice to refresh your memory. I breezed through the entire task right up until the point were i had to post it on the presentations page OMG. It downloaded fine but no matter what I did the title just would not appear in the Presentation list. At least a dozen times I went through my coding checking and rechecking until I had accumulated another 10years worth of grey hair. finally after sifting through everybody's posts on the blackboard I realised I had saved it as unicode and not ANSCI. How much of a dope am I?. I hope you find the time to check it out sometime.

Now finishing the question what differences are there between blog and html and which do you prefer. Well after the stress encountered at the end of this task I am tempted to say I prefer blogging as it is so much simpler to use, but I must admit I enjoy the creativity you get from typing source code and seeing the outcome. I did see however than when I tried to load the source code here on my blog it did not display properly, so I am assuming that the html editor on here is limited as to what it can accomplish. The main difference as to uses of blogs compared to html pages is I believe that blogs are more user friendly faster to use and require absolutely no knowledge of html source code.

No comments: